Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Mail Art

February offers two letter writing challenges:
and 

I'm not doing either one this year, but I do seem to be in the snail mail mode.  February is a good month for getting things in the mail because February 14 is Valentine's Day.

Other things to celebrate:
Mardi Gras
Chinese New Year

There are some really strange days available to whet the curiosity:
Stuffed Mushroom Day
Wave All Five Fingers at Your Neighbor Day
Toothache Day
National Lost Penny Day
Do a Grouch a Favor Day

I will send some mail to celebrate Valentine's Day and may use some of the other ideas for decorating envelopes and postcards as well.  :)  

letters


 postcards
to Erin

to Iliana (who is participating a letter challenge)
(another Jacki Long inspiration--because they are fun)

 to Bryce Eleanor

  I got in a hurry to put Max & Mila's postcards in the mail yesterday and didn't scan them.   

4 comments:

  1. You always keep me inspired for mail art! Love all your pieces here. I always study them closely to see what techniques I can learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annie! My main technique involves glue. :) Jacki's junk mail girls leave me with bits of paper stuck all over my gluey fingers.

      Delete
  2. I can't imagine celebrating Toothache Day! Isn't it a strange world...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird, indeed! You have to wonder about some of these...and their creators. :O

      Delete

Good to hear from you!